SAP Hybris Course Content
SAP Hybris Online Training Overview
SAP Hybris is superbly built for commerce solutions. SAP Hybris is a Commerce Suite that has web and mobile projects tools targeting B2C and B2B market including powerful search and merchandising, master data management (MDM) / PIM, order management and web content management. It is composed of different components each fulfilling the unique business needs in the e-commerce world. It is fully digital SAP CRM suite which integrates with SAP ERP.
SAP Hybris is an e-commerce solution that consistently ranks top among commerce software platforms worldwide. It helps to integrate all digital and customer touch points onto a single platform. Built on robust, agile and open Architecture and Technology, designed to integrate with existing systems and scale for high demand. Hybris ecommerce training, a part of SAP Hybris online training makes you understand how integration of various touch points in a single platform is performed.
Objectives of SAP Hybris Online Training
- Fundamental concepts of the Hybris software
- Creating Hybris implementations built on SAP Hybris platform
- Support the complete end to end commerce process by integrating with SAP CRM and SAP ERP
- Deliver cross channel experience whether in-store, online via social networks from mobile devices
- Integration framework
SAP Hybris Online Training Course Curriculum
- Architecture and System Infrastructure
- Installation, Configuration, and Running hybris
- Data Modeling with hybris Type System
- Hybris Management Console
- Automated Task Management & Import and Export
- ServiceLayer API
- WebServices API
- Overview of the Multi Concepts
- Endeca Integration (the hyEnd Interface)
Type system and models in SAP Hybris:
Train on Hybris Enums, Flexible search, system localisation and much more in this module.
- Items in Hybris Configuration in items.xml
- Overview on Model generation in Hybris
- Hybris Enums, Relations and other types
- Hybris Flexible Search Working Examples
- Showing implementation of Type System in Hybris
- Hybris Type System Localization.
SAP Hybris Management console:
Update yourself on the components of the SAP Hybris Management Console demonstrated in this section of training programme.
- Overview of Hybris
- MC Modules
- Functional scope of Hybris
- MC Implementation (Includes adding User defined module to Hybris MC)
- Hybris MC Localization, Hybris User Accounts details
PCM Basics into hybris:
Learn all about Product management in this module.
Hybris Product Management Overview, hybris catalogues.
- User Accounts (Principals)
- Type Based Access Rights
- Spring Integration
- Architecture of the ServiceLayer
- Services and Strategies
- Hybris Software Developer
Automated task management & Import and Export:
- Introducing CronJob & Implementation with Jalo Layer
- ImpEx functional overview
- ImpEx syntax overview
- Performing imports and exports (hAC, hMC, API)
Hybris cockpit framework:
We’ll cover the basics of Cockpit framework in this module of training.
Cockpit Framework Basics in SAP Hybris.
This module will focus over the different workflow customizations and their successful implementation in SAP Hybris.
Discussion & Implementation
Validation in Hybris:
Learn all about validation services and how to validate data during Hybris training, using different frameworks
Data Validation Framework and Validation service
Accelerator in SAP Hybris:
Finally, learn about Hybris Accelerator, its features and much more during Hybris training.
- Hybris Accelerator
- Overview & Benefits
- Hybris Spring MVC & WCMS Cockpits -Types and Functionality in Hybris
FAQ’s to know before Joining
What is the duration of the course?
Duration of the course largely depends on the requirements of trainee; it is always suggested to consult one of our advisors for specific course duration.
If I Cancel My Enrollment, Will I Get The Refund?
In case of terminations, students will get refund the course fee after deduction of the administration charges. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
How Will I Execute The Practical?
We create Environment/ provide Server Access on your request to the candidates to provide practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
What If I Miss A Class?
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
Our training locations?
We are leading providers of online training globally.
We are located in popular states of USA:
California, Florida, Texas, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, New York, Washington.
We are located in Canada:
Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta, Toronto, Hamilton, Manitoba
Cities in India location:
Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore
We also provide training in Singapore, UK, Australia, Saudi Arabia, and other parts of the world.