SAP EP Online Training Course Content
SAP EP Online Training Overview
SAP Enterprise Portal (SAP EP) can effectively unify enterprise applications, information, and services from SAP and non-SAP sources into a single system in order to support all business processes, both within and outside the boundaries of an organization. This platform has capabilities to unify and align people, information, and business processes across technologies and companies. SAP EP Development Online Training courses enable you master this software with ease gaining immensely from the trainers who have a thorough working knowledge with the platform
SAP EP Training Highlights:
- Provides visibility on statuses, location, partners across processes
- Manages sequence of expected events or milestones
- Allows you the ability to “Manage by Exception” by handling unexpected events
- Ensures events are measured against when they are expected to occur
- Ensures that quantitative data is within the defined values
- React to expected events that are not reported
- Tight BW integration for reporting
Prerequisites to learn SAP EP Training
- Basic configuration skills must require to learn SAP EP Training.
- Knowledge of Procurement, Sales and Distribution, and Transportation process flows and documents
SAP EP Training is recommended for the all aspiring candidates to have basic configuration skills and prior understanding in the fields of procurement, sales, distribution, transportation process flows, and documents. Possessing knowledge that is equivalent to a consultant profile for SAP EHP for SAP Event Management 7.0 would be beneficial. All the candidates should also have a comprehensive idea of relevant SAP applications and solutions.
SAP EP Training outline:
Program Name: SAP EP Training course
Course Duration: 35 Hours
Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
Timings: According to one’s feasibility
System Access : will be provided during SAP Enterprise portal Training
Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
Trainees will get the soft copy material.
Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset